From Christa Starck at OCLC
The ILLiad to Tipasa Community has officially launched! We had a great time talking with everyone we met during ALA and look forward to continuing the conversations in this new community space.
If you visited the ILLiad to Tipasa Welcome page following the initial announcement, you are set with access to the new community. Just visit http://oc.lc/illiadtotipasa and log in using the same credentials you used to access the welcome page. Make sure to subscribe to both the Discussion and News boards so all content is sent directly to your email.
If you are not sure what credentials to use, find the option below that best describes your situation.
- I know my WorldShare ILL credentials, or I already have credentials to access the OCLC Community Center for another product or service.
If you know your WorldShare ILL credentials or have credentials for any other OCLC product that has Community Center space, you can use those to access the new ILLiad to Tipasa Community. If your institution subscribes to any of the following products, and you have credentials to access that product, use that username & password to log in and access the Community Center:
- WorldCat Discovery
- WorldShare Analytics
- WorldShare Acquisitions
- WorldShare Circulation
- WorldShare Collection Manager
- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
- WorldShare License Manager
- WorldShare Record Manager
If you have requested credentials to access either of the following communities, you can also use these to access the new ILLiad to Tipasa community:
To test access and make sure you can take full advantage of all of the information sharing opportunities when the community launches, complete the following steps:
- Visit http://oc.lc/illiadtotipasawelcome.
- Select your institution and use your WorldShare ILL credentials to sign in. If you can access this space, you can bookmark this page, and you will just need to log in to access the new community when it is launched.
If your credentials do not work, move to option two or three. If you can log in to the Community Center, but cannot view the ILLiad to Tipasa Welcome page, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I know my institution’s nine-digit service authorization number and password associated with my WorldShare ILL subscription.
If you know your institution’s nine-digit service authorization number and corresponding password, you can use these to create your own WorldShare account to access the Community Center. If you know this information or can obtain it from your institution, follow the instructions under “Create an account” on the OCLC Services account page.
- I do not have WorldShare credentials and do not know my nine-digit service authorization number and system/admin password.
If neither option one nor two applies to you, please submit the following form: http://oc.lc/illiadtotipasasignup, and OCLC Order Services will create credentials for you, associated with your institution.
If you have any additional questions about accessing the Community Center or–
|OCLC · Senior Product Manager, Global Product Management|
|6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin, Ohio USA 43017|