Here are the steps to find who had bills generated when Alma printing FAILS:
- Go to Alma/Configuration/Fulfillment
- Select Physical Fulfillment/Overdue and Lost Loan Profiles (this is where you manually run these bills)
- Click on VIEW OVERDUE AND LOST LOAN Jobs button in upper right
- Find the correct job, click on ellipse, select VIEW
- This report gives you the number of loans processed, the number that failed/succeeded to be changed, et.
- Click arrow on the right of the selection: Change to Lost Profile
- Click on ellipse, select View Succeeded Records
- Click the Changed to Lost link to find the list of patrons, with their ID numbers.
- Then go back into Alma Fulfillment and print the lists of Loans for each patron.
- Generate the bills in Banner as normal, etc.
Do this for all categories that fail to print.