Ok, I bet all of you have had this happen, where you import a document into electronic delivery processing from HRM and it does not behave properly and the only alternative is to print it, delete it and rescan it. As far as I know they are the only library that this happens to.
It happened today and I called Christy about it and we think we found the answer. When I looked in ILLiad at HRM’s library record, the addresses for Odyssey and Ariel were both: ill.hartford.edu. Now, who will be the first to ask, when did HRM get ILLiad. They didn’t. What they have is the Odyssey Standalone product. But, the part that really matter is that the addresses were the same. I think that meant when we got a request from them, ILLiad couldn’t deal with the two identical addresses. Christie told me that their Odyssey address has the /ILL after that. So, I modified their record. I think we will never see this happen again to HRM, but if it does, let me know. Actually, if it happens to any other library, let me know, also.