Follow these instructions to change the library’s hours on the phone message on either your work or personal phone:
- On your WORK phone, dial ext. 2-2222. Or on your PERSONAL phone, dial 860-832-2222.
- When the system answers, hit the star (*) key.
- When the system asks for your ID number, press 23404 and pound (#).
- When the system asks for your PIN (password), press 24723375 and press pound (#).
- Follow the prompts to change the greeting
- The system will re-play your previous greeting.
- Press 1 to re-record the greeting.
- After the tone, re-record the greeting and then press pound (#).
- The system will play the new greeting back to you. If you’re satisfied with the greeting, just hang up. If not, wait until the recording is played and then press 1.
- To check if the message went through, dial ext. 23404 (or 860-832-3404 if on your personal phone) and press 1 to hear the message.
To change the PIN (password), once in the mailbox, press 3 (preferences) and then press 1 (change PIN).