- Sign into CentralSearch using your student, staff, or faculty credentials.
- Do a Search for the item. You can use the title, author, or subject to search for the item.
- Choose “CCSU Catalog (Books, etc)” scope to search for books and other items in the Burritt Library. Then click on the blue Search box.
- Click on the title of the item you would like to request.
- In the item record, scroll down to “Get it.” Make sure the item is not available (or not in place) at CCSU. If it is available from CCSU, click the button: REQUEST FROM CCSU to have staff pull it for you and hold it at the Circulation desk.
- You may also choose to go pull it from the stacks yourself.
Course Reserves and other special collections cannot be requested.