Restoring Missing folders on M or S drive
1) Go to My Computer
2) Choose the correct drive (for example, S)
3) On the left hand side of screen, under “File and Folder Tasks”, choose ‘view previous versions’.
4) Starting with the top version, click ‘VIEW’.
5) Keep doing this until you find the most recent version that contains the folder(s) you are missing.
6) The quickest way to restore the missing folder(s) is to copy and paste them on the drive they disappeared from.
NOTE: DO NOT chose “RESTORE”, unless you need to. This will REPLACE the contents of the entire DRIVE.