We have ten laptops that students can use if needed. They may be checked out at the Circulation Desk by CURRENTLY enrolled CCSU students, faculty or staff members.
• Laptops will be checked out for 1 (one) day with the option of 1 (one) day renewal.
• Laptops will not be checked out to patrons owing money for lost, missing or damaged equipment or other library materials.
• There will be a $10.00 per day overdue fine for Laptops. This fine starts accruing one day after the laptop is overdue. The maximum overdue fine is $100.00.
• There is a limit of one Laptop per person. A 24 hour wait is required between checkouts.
• Return the Laptop to staff at the Circulation Desk. **A $25.00 will be charged if the Laptop is returned in the Book Drop.**
Check the Laptop before leaving the desk. In the event of damaged equipment, the library staff will determine if the damage is the result of normal wear and tear. DO NOT ATTEMPT repairs, adjustments or alterations of any kind. Borrowers are responsible for any damage, loss or theft of the Laptop and accessories while it is checked out to them, regardless of the circumstances. The total replacement cost includes the device, accessories and a non-refundable processing fee. If any pieces are not returned, they will be billed accordingly with the non-refundable processing fee.
*Non-refundable Processing fee: $25.00*
Total Replacement Cost: $650.00